Do you need professional and trustworthy nutrition advice from a Registered Dietitian?
Following 15 years as a dietitian in London, I have recently relocated to Northern Ireland. I am delighted to continue to provide consultations with old and new clients outside of Northern Ireland via Skype, email and telephone.
- 15 years of NHS and private practice experience
- Lead Nutritionist for athletes at the Sport and Health Clinic, St Mary’s University, Twickenham
- online, telephone and face to face consultations
- assessment, diagnosis and treatment of nutrition related medical problems
- consultations and recommendations tailored to your unique health
Dietitians are the only nutrition professionals legally bound by a professional code of conduct.
I provide expert advice on:
I specialise in the Low FODMAP Diet. This is the first programme for the treatment of IBS symptoms and other digestive conditions that is based on high-quality clinical research studies. The diet has revolutionised my dietetic practice and has transformed the lives of so many of my patients. It has helped patients with:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Coeliac Disease (with a gluten free diet)
Referrals – a GP or consultant referral is not required, you can contact me directly to make an appointment. Appointment options:
- Home visits in Bangor area (further afield extra charge)
Please get in touch using the contact form below with any questions or queries. I will endeavour to reply within 24 hours.